Who We Are
The success of Tri Isle has been achieved through the first-class leadership of Chairman and President, Richard N. Barreras. His vision and desire has built a quality, reliable, and efficient, management team, that continues to provide exceptional services to each and every customer, client, and business partner. Their workforce and staff are highly trained with an extensive range of services, along with their infinite years of knowledge and experience, to provide outstanding service to our dedicated customers on a daily basis.
Established in 1989, Tri isle Inc. a licensed P.U.C. trucking company, is a family owned company that has grown to be one of Hawaii’s elite and Maui’s largest diversified Transportation and Warehousing Service Company. Tri Isle Inc. is leading the way with a fleet of 110 plus vehicles/equipment, 100 plus employees, 18 loading/unloading docks and 170,000 square feet of warehouses, office facilities, and base yard to provide their customers with exceptional service. Tri Isle Inc. is a well-established and well respected company in the local business community today.
Several years ago the merger of two well-known local companies, Valley Isle Express and Haleakala Transportation and Warehousing were created into, the now #1 customer service oriented company known today, Tri Isle Inc. This merger has given Tri Isle Inc. a strong financial and operational foundation to best service your needs.
Our modern, fully enclosed facility exceeds 70,000 square feet of concrete and a steel structured construction, and is highly equipped with 24-hour electronic monitored security cameras, fire and protection system. The 18 available loading docks at our facility gives us the flexibility and capacity to service many more containers per day than our local competitors. This allows Tri Isle Inc. to outturn more containers per hour, hence making cargo available expeditiously to each and every customer.
All of our administration and accounting offices are in house and on site at our facility. Tri Isle Inc. is the only company to dedicate a full-time sales person to support our operational personnel and the needs of their growing business community.
Tri Isle Inc. is the carrier of choice for many high profile companies. These companies include restaurants, banks, grocery & retail stores, freight-forwarders, fuel companies, distribution companies, publishing companies, postal carriers, hotels, condominiums, and more. Tri Isle Inc. continues to serve these clients with a stern focus on service and commitment.
The above means nothing unless your service provider has the sensitivity to respond to your needs, hence our simple but clear mission statement: “SERVICE IS OUR MAIN CONCERN”.
Tri Isle Inc. is large enough to provide you with the best possible service that you expect, but still small enough to give you the individual attention you deserve.
“Join The Tri Isle, Inc. Family!”
- Full and part-time employees earn Union wages
- Earn while you learn (on-the-job training)
- Medical, dental and vision plans available, paid vacation days, sick leave, life insurance, holidays, pensions, and more
- Our diversified truck fleet (freight, fuel, dump, and containers) provides more working opportunities to ensure employee’s job stability
- Each department (Tractor, Warehouse, Young Brothers, & Household) works hand in hand to ensure work availability to employees first before outside hiring
- Tri Isle’s policy is to promote from within the company
- Promotion opportunities are posted within the company and employees are given first consideration
- Three key management positions are held by former drivers
- A staff with 120+ years of combined experience and knowledge in the transportation industry
- We operate the largest equipment fleet on the island
- Two steel buildings total 70,000 square feet of warehouse space and 18 loading docks
CLASS A DRIVERS & CLASS B DRIVERS & HOUSEHOLD DRIVERS
Apply in person at 860 Eha St, Wailuku Hi 96793
Apply between 7:30am – 3:30pm Monday – Friday
Job Type: Full Time/Part-time temp
Must Have Hazmat endorsement
Must have TWIC (Transportation Workers Identification Card)
Telephone: (808) 244-1800
Fax: (808) 244-9779
For More Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
An Equal Opportunity Employer / PUC License #4009C